Well today is Sept 30 and this will be my 4th full week at Curves. I am excited about my weigh in and measurements scheduled for next Tuesday. I really think I've lost some inches. I am still trying to swear off the pop until after my weigh in. It's hard though, I love Dr Pepper!!
I have several motivations for wanting to lose weight and be more healthy. First, my health obviously. In 2007 my cholesterol was in the neighborhood of 270 and my doctor immediately put me on Lipitor. On my last check up in Nov 2009 it was down to 132. What an accomplishment!! Second, for my kids. I want to set a good example for them. I want to be able to do stuff with them like roller skating and playing basketball and riding bikes. Without the need for an oxygen mask. Third, we are moving to Colorado and I want to be in shape so that we can do all the things we want to do there. Hiking, skiing and so many other activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment